The following services are included in your booking
Your comfortable cabin
Choose free of charge your desired cabin for a short time. (regular 35 € p. cabin)
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, pastries and desserts. House wines with lunch and dinner
Premium beverage package
Cocktails, alcoholic beverages, beer, water, juices, coffee, tea, soft drinks such as Coca Cola, Fanta, Sprite. Learn More
Lascivious day & evening entertainment, Erotic room, theme nights, DJ's, pool parties and much more.
Leisure and sports activities
Fitness Center, Cabaret Lounge, Living Room Lounge, Card Room, The Drawing Room (a. o. Library)
Clothing optional, nudism possible
On the pool deck with swimming pool and two whirlpools and on the sun deck above
- 345 cabins and suites in 8 categories
- Six dining options including cabin service
- Four complimentary restaurants
- Two specialty restaurants ($)
- Eight bars and lounges
- Eight guest decks
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi's
- Four on-board shops
- Fitness Centre
- Textile & nudist areas on board
- Play lounge
- Provocative evening entertainment
- Spa Service ($)
- Cosmetic salon ($)
- Wi-Fi packages available ($)
- Guided shore excursions ($)
- The ship is barrier-free
An exclusive, local and culinary experience.
Sexy theme nights, pool parties, animation and contests.
Everything you need to know to book your cruise at a glance.
Highlights of the Cruise
The most important points of this cruise at a glance.
Do you have any questions?
There is a smoking area. This is located on the port side in the forward area of the pool deck. Smoking areas are marked with signs indicating that smoking is permitted there. All other areas of the ship are non-smoking. This includes all public areas, restaurants, the pool deck, cabins and suites, balconies, hallways and corridors. For the comfort of guests, strict adherence to this policy is requested. Changes may be made if local smoking regulations require.
You always book only the cabin type (balcony cabin, inside cabin, etc.).
The cabin is therefore usually always assigned to you.
On request and against payment of a service fee of 29,- Euro you can choose your desired cabin.
You will receive a cabin guide from us and we will be happy to advise you by phone in the selection of your desired cabin.
For regular customers of Aphrodite Travel and all guests who book a suite the service remains free of charge..
Note: You can also download Aphrodite's cabin guide for free if you sign up for our newsletter.
No, unfortunately, as a single you will not get on board a couples-only charter cruise. Please book an adult cruise, singles are welcome here. If one of the two partners does not come on board or leaves the ship prematurely, both partners must leave the ship or neither partner will come on board. As a precaution, we would like to point out that in this case a refund of the tour price by the organizer is excluded.
There are no additional costs for you. Excepted are expenses for your personal needs. For example, if you wish to participate in a guided shore excursion, you must add these costs to your travel expenses. All prices on board are exclusive of taxes. Please take this into account when making your expenses.
You need a valid passport, which must be valid for 6 months after the end of the trip.
You need a manifest, which you can apply for online in advance. You will receive the login data for your manifest from us. We will send you this login data by email. If you do not do the online check-in (manifest), this must be done on site on the day of departure. This will take much longer and you must be at the port at least 3 hours before departure.
If you wish and for a service fee of 25 euros per person, we will do this work for you. To do this, you must give us the order and release us from the obligations of data protection. You can request a corresponding form from us.
The following services are included on the cruise:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Snacks such as hamburgers, cakes, ice cream and more
- Drinks such as coffee, tea, water
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages from the premium beverage package
- All taxes and fees, including gratuities, port charges, security fees
- All onboard entertainment
- $300 shipboard credit for World Owner Suite, Ocean Suite and Spa Suite
- Workshops and seminars that provide useful information to enrich your sex life
- Fitness Center, with group classes and fitness equipment
Venetian Night with Masks, Heavenly White Night, Sailors and Sailor Girls, Silver & Gold, Heels & Stockings, Famous Movie Couples like Harry & Sally, Grand Prix, Sea Safari and many more. The mood is always positive, exuberant and sexy too. There is an extensive entertainment program in the evening. During the day there are animations at the pool. Full body orgasm classes, rope bondage classes, classes with sex therapists, dance classes like Bachata, Kizomba, Belly Dance & Pole Dance. Please refer to the descriptions on our website. The on-board language is English.
Discoveries Restaurant (Deck 5)Inclusive
The Discoveries Restaurant is the main restaurant, with free seating. Here you will have breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fine food and fine wines are served. House wines are complimentary at lunch and dinner, as are international beers and speciality coffees.
Breakfast: 8 to 9:30 am
Lunch: 12 to 1:30 am
Dinner from 6 to 9:30 pm
Swirl & Top, The Patio (Deck 9)Inclusive
The Patio offers new evening menus, live music and the Swirl & Top frozen yoghurt station, where you can create your own delicious desserts.
11am to 6pm
Windows Café (Deck 9)Inclusive
The Windows Café is a buffet restaurant with a terrace. Experience the rich buffet with fresh fruit, salads, different main courses and delicious desserts. Themed buffets offer Indian, Mexican, Spanish, Italian and other regional cuisine.
Early risers from 6:30 to 7 am
Breakfast buffet from 7 to 10 am
Lunch buffet 12 pm to 2:30 pm
Afternoon tea from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm on port days
Casual dinner from 6 pm - 9:30 pm
Mosaic Café (Deck 5) Inclusive
In the Mosaic Café you can get delicious sandwiches, fine pastries, fresh espresso and exquisite teas. Make yourself comfortable and enjoy a snack in between.
When: almost all day, from early morning until late at night.
Where: Midship - Deck 5
Aqualina Restaurant (Deck 10)
The Aqualina is a speciality restaurant serving Mediterranean specialities. There is a charge to visit the speciality restaurants.
Dinner from 7pm to 10pm.
Cost: 30 - 40 USD per person.
Examples from the restaurant menus:
All information is non-binding. Prices and dishes are subject to change without notice.
Room service 24 hours included
Order between 6:30 and 10 am from the full breakfast menu, delivered at the time you specify.
For lunch and dinner, room service offers a menu of hearty soups, fresh salads, gourmet sandwiches, pizzas and desserts. Between 11 pm and 6 am, there is a service charge per order.
Premium drinks package included
The following drinks are included in the package:
- Alcoholic cocktails
- Non-alcoholic cocktails
- Freshly squeezed juices
- Non-alcoholic cocktails
- Coffee and tea
- Soft drinks such as cola, Fanta, Sprite
- Mineral water
All drinks included in the drinks package and other drinks packages can be found here.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions: +49 30 340 92 963
Desire Cruises Team
The experienced team with more than 30 years of experience, inspires in creating a sensual ambience and vibrant atmosphere for like-minded couples. Each one of them contributes to organize and plan a cruise experience of a special kind for the guests. On board they are available as contact persons for problems, information or security.
On each cruise there is a theme party each evening with a changing dress code, which guests can attend but are not required to. However, guests are asked to follow the dress code when attending in order to create a better sense of community and atmosphere. A selection of the theme nights: Venetian Night with Masks, Heavenly White Night, Sailors and Sailor Girls, Silver & Gold, Heels & Stockings, famous movie couples such as Harry & Sally, Grand Prix, Sea Safari and many more. The mood is always positive, exuberant and sexy too.
Off to the cool waters! Pool parties are one of the highlights on a cruise and always create a good atmosphere on board. International Dj's play a wide variety to suit everyone's tastes. Latin, electronic dance music, oldies, disco and much more. Meanwhile, an animation team entertains the audience with, among other things, raffles or competitions.
During the day, you can take part in various courses. These include full-body orgasm, rope bondage, courses with sex therapists, dance classes such as bachata, kizomba, belly dancing and pole dancing. Various artists from England or America entertain the guests for two hours in the evening with erotic dance performances. Immediately afterwards, the dance party starts until the early hours of the morning. In the late evening, the Couple Lounge opens for erotic hours.
On this cruise, almost everything is included
Theoretically, you don't need money on board.
Only if you prefer bottled drinks such as sparkling wine, wine or special brands will a co-payment be expected. A small co-payment is also required in the two speciality restaurants, unless you book a World Owner's Suite, Ocean Suite, Spa Suite or Continent Suite. Personal needs items such as spa treatments, shopping and the casino are not included in the price. Wi-Fi is also charged extra if you have not booked a suite.
What is included in your cabin price
- Your booked cabin (with the advertised scope of services)
- We have already included all taxes and charges in the price *
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and desserts
- Dishes and drinks in four restaurants
- Drinks and snacks in eight bars and lounges
- Alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages from the Premium Drinks Package
- Provocative evening entertainment
- Sports and leisure facilities
- Workshops (English)
- Fitness centre
* Please note the fact that we already include all taxes and fees. Some providers on the market (including the operator of this cruise) advertise seemingly lower cabin prices,
which, however, do not include these taxes and fees. You will only be charged for these costs at the end of the booking process.
Our cabin prices always include all taxes and fees. These are US$350 for the Stateroom category and US$400 for the Suites each per person.
The taxes and fees include port charges, taxes, document fees, gratuities, administration and security fees.
Cancellation will incur the following costs:
This cruise is a full charter (group tour). Special payment and cancellation conditions of the organizer apply. In the event of cancellation, you will incur the following cancellation charges:
- Cancellations between October 1, 2022 to June 20, 2023 = 425 USD Stateroom per person and 550 USD Suiten per person
- Cancellations between June 21, 2023 to October 16, 2023 = 550 USD Stateroom per person and 800 USD Suiten per person
- Cancellations after October 17, 2023 = No refund will apply
For the processing of a cancellation we charge a fee of 150 € per booking.
Your down payment and final payment
- Deposit when booking for stateroom cabins = 500 USD per Cabin
- Deposit when booking for suites = 1500 USD per Suite
- Further payments are expected on:
- January 16, 2023; April 24, 2023; July 17, 2023.
- Final payment by October 16, 2023 at the lates
For bookings made after October 16, 2023, the cabin price is due in full.
Payment by installments
The cabin price can also be paid in installments of at least 500 US$ after transfer of the deposit.
Please note that in this case we charge a processing fee of 50 €, which we will invoice with the down payment.
Prices are subject to change.
All prices are calculated according to daily updated currency rates (USD / EUR).
Currency fluctuations may occur until the total price has been paid in full.
It is compulsory to take out travel cancellation insurance including supplementary cover for Covid-19. The insurance is not included in the cabin price. You have the option of waiving this insurance cover if you confirm to us in writing that you expressly wish to waive the insurance cover. You will receive a corresponding form by e-mail.
For this cruise you need a valid passport which should be valid for 6 months after departure.
We would like to point out that we are acting as an agent for a package tour for this cruise and are not the service provider for this travel service (group tour). In accordance with §651v of the German Civil Code (BGB), you will receive a security certificate which we will send to you with your travel confirmation. Pursuant to §651v paragraph 3, we take the place of the tour operator and assume the obligations arising from §651i to §651t BGB, exclusively where the tour operator does not or cannot fulfil his obligations under these provisions. or is unable to fulfill his obligations under these provisions. Since he has his registered office in a non-European member state.
Group tour operator:
Operadora de Yates de Cancun S.A. de C.V. Mexico
Anador Av. Tankah Sm. 24 Mz.1 Lt. 69 Y 70
77509 Cancun, Quintana Roo, Yucatán, Mexico
Charter cruise operator: Azamara Cruise/ Sycamore Partners
Charter cruise intermediary: BlueFields GmbH
The General Terms and Conditions of Travel (Terms & Conditions) of Operadora de Yates de Cancun S.A. de C.V. Mexico apply, which you can view here. Furthermore, you will receive the General Terms and Conditions of Travel with every offer and invoice by e-mail.
Clothing on board
The dress code on board is "cruise casual". At dinner, a "smart casual" dress code (dress, trousers and blouses) is expected. Formal evening dress (dinner jackets and evening gowns) is not expected in the specialty restaurants. Baseball caps, swimming costumes, tank tops, T-shirts and shorts are not welcome in the restaurants in the evening. Shorts are only allowed at the buffet. Clothing optional is only desired at the pools, on the sun decks and at designated events.
- We ask you to wear appropriate clothing in all restaurants and all public areas that are not clearly marked as clothing-optional.
- Keeping the identity of guests private is essential. For this reason, photos or videos are strictly prohibited in all public areas of the ship. Feel free to take photos and videos in the privacy of your stateroom.
- The game rooms are designed for sexual & erotic pleasure. We ask that you only use them as a couple.
- Please treat all guests with the utmost respect and always remember the golden rule: "NO" means "NO".
- Balance is important. Some like parties, while others are more into peace and quiet. The other guests would appreciate it if the noise level in the ship's corridors is kept to a minimum after midnight.
- There is an open-minded atmosphere on board the Desire Cruise, but drug use is not tolerated.
- Neither Desire Cruise nor Azamara Club Cruises can be held responsible for the loss of items outside the safe. Please take care to place valuable items in the safe.
- Desire Cruises is proud to provide you with a safe environment in which you can enjoy your holiday undisturbed. It is a firm company policy that all staff are strictly prohibited from being intimate or drinking with guests. Immediate dismissal would be the consequence.
- These house rules are set alongside all rules and regulations in place by Azamara Club Cruises.
Desire Cruises is committed to providing a safe cruise experience so that all guests can fully enjoy their "Desire Cruise Experience". We ask that you respect the following guidelines during your stay:
Safety and prohibited items on board
For the safety of guests and crew, there are certain items that are not allowed on board. If these items are found, they will be confiscated and not returned.
These include alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, flammable liquids, explosives and hazardous chemicals.
What constitutes prohibited items is at the discretion of the senior security officer and the staff captain.
Candles, incense, coffee makers, irons, travel steamers and hot plates (items that produce heat or an open flame, this includes heating pads, clothes irons, hot plates and any other item that could be a fire hazard are not permitted on board. The only exceptions to this rule are curling irons and hair straighteners, matches and normal lighters. Torch-shaped lighters, lighters that look like guns, are not permitted on board. Torch lighters emit a strong concentrated flame and are therefore also prohibited.
Electrical extension cords, firearms and ammunition, including realistic replicas, sharp objects, including knives and scissors, items for self-defense, including handcuffs, pepper spray and batons may not be brought on board. Personal grooming items such as razors, scissors or blades less than 10 cm are allowed on board.
The full list of prohibited items is available from us on request.
Luxury and comfort for all guests
- Highly appointed cabins
- Spacious suites with additional services
- Extensive catering options
- Exclusive destinations
- High-quality ship equipment
- Large nudist sun deck with many sun loungers
This highly experienced, dynamic team is committed to providing passengers with the best in naughty daytime entertainment, combined with the sexiest themes that come alive every night. An experienced team ensures safety on board.
- Events and theme evenings
- Shows and performances
- Workshops for couples
- Various artists
- Competitions and contests
What awaits you ...
An extensive range of services ensures that you no longer have to worry about anything.
Choose from extensive buffets, whether for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Order à la carte and if desired always with a good house wine as an accompaniment.
You don't have to eat in just one restaurant either, four different restaurants are
completely free for you, plus a café and, if you wish, room service from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm.
Also gourmets of sweet tooth come fully at your expense, both pies, cakes, pastries and Desserts are not only all freshly made on the ship itself but are in such large Quantity available, which you will probably have after the cruise a few kilos more on the ribs.
And one thing we promise you, you don't need to worry about the drinks either, because an extensive beverage package Is already included in the cabin price.
- Premium beverage package: Includes cocktails, alcoholic beverages, beer, water, house wines, juices, coffee, soft drinks
- Four different restaurants and a cafe, with a wide range of options for every meal and in between!
- Get ready for new sexy signature themes in the evening.
- Exclusive playroom for couples. A space to realize fantasies.
- An accompanying Playmakers team that is always there to answer your questions and entertain you.
- Workshops and seminars. Led by specialists in the field of sexual sciences
- Clothing optional swimming pool and sundeck
- Fitness center