After more than two years, no one can hear the word pandemic or corona anymore. The situation was serious and intervention was necessary, but now we should look forward again.
All of our lives are limited, whether recovered, vaccinated or unvaccinated should not matter.
The stars are good to leave the issue behind, to make plans for the future, to tackle new goals and of course to travel. Millions of people are directly or indirectly affected by the fact that we no longer travel and wish nothing more than normality, an income or a task.
How about you? Do you already have plans for your next vacation? Should it be home, Europe or the big world? Maybe a cruise with several destinations? We would be very happy to help with your vacation planning.
Since February 1, 2022, there are again new rules for travel within the EU, now the member states have agreed.
This applies to all vaccinated:
- In principle, there should be no additional travel restrictions for holders of the EU's digital COVID certificate, which will now be valid for 270 days.
- Vaccinated people will be allowed to move freely in the EU from February.
- Vaccinated or recovered persons will no longer need an additional PCR or antigen test to enter another EU country.
- It must be a vaccine recognized by the WHO or national authorities.
This is true for all recovered people:
- If the infection was less than 180 days ago, you may travel within the EU (3 months in Germany).
This applies to all unvaccinated:
- A negative PCR test no more than 72 hours old must be submitted.
- Alternatively, a negative detection via a rapid antigen test that is no more than 24 hours old.
In this sense, stay healthy
Your Aphrodite Travel Team.